Management & Economics Consultants
Al Maliki Group performs administrative & economics consultancy depending on consultants teams specialized in the following fields:
First: Strategies and Plans:
- Preparation and evaluation of strategies.
- Preparation of Plans and programs.
- Establishment of companies, drawing-up contracts and arrangement of projects.
Second:Management Development and Organization
- Management engineering.Tag Heuer Replica Watches
- Productivity analysis analogy and strategy of development thereof.
- Quality cost analogy and analysis.
- Operation cost analogy and analysis, and cost reduction strategy.
- Preparation of Organizational charts and Job guides systems.
- Preparation of Total Quality Management systems and quality indicators.
- Performance rates criterion & preparation of incentives systems.
- Evaluation of Establishments and Departments performance.
- Jobs classification & descriptions
- Management by objectives systems and performance improvement and planning.
Third: Financial, Accounting & Economical Management
- Financial and accounting aspects analysis and evaluation.
- Preparation of financial and accounting systems and regulations.
- Preparation of balance sheets and financial statements regulations and procedures
- Preparation of Internal Auditing and procedures.
- Preparation of Financial and cost system.
Fourth: Human Resources Development
- Workforce analysis.
- Job trajectory planning.
- Job development planning.
- Preparation of salaries, wages, allowances an incentive systems.
- Preparation of human resources management and development systems and regulations.
- Selection of workforce.
- Training needs analysis.
- Training plans and strategies.
Fifth: Development of Office Management
- Categorization and planning file keeping by utilizing modern technology.
- Simplifying the management procedures and work forms.
- Reduction of paper works volume.
- Marketing and Sales systems.
Seventh:The Feasibility Studies
- Technical Studies.
- Financial and Economical Studies.
- Preparation of Feasibility Studies and Projects Evaluation.
Eight:Information Systems and Survey Consultants
- Design and execution of Economical and Social Surveys.
- Analysis, Design and Development of Management information Systems.
- Design of Research Sampling.